One Person Dies in a House Fire in Hévíz


A person died in a fire in a family’s house in Egregyi Street, Hévíz, on Thursday evening, the deputy spokesman of the National Directorate General for Disaster Management informed MTI on Friday morning.


Imre Dóka said that a sixteen square meters room of the one-hundred-and-fifty-square-meter, two-storey family house was on fire. Firefighters found the body of an elderly, disabled resident of the house. It cannot be ruled out that the fire was caused by a spark coming out of the stove, but the circumstances will be clarified by a fire investigation procedure, the deputy spokesman wrote.

Imre Dóka said that eight people had lost their lives in house fires last week and two this week.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *